Monday, August 25, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!


Today August 25, 2008 was McKinley's first day of school. She looked absolutely adorable and was very excited. It was so weird going to school with her and her mother Brooklyn and seeing all the kids I had taken pictures with when my children went to school now taking pictures of their children. McKinley had the same bus driver her mother had. (Greg Fly) and Ann Hardy was still teaching. McKinleys teacher is Mrs. Cameron (Russ Cameron's wife)

2 comments:

Michele and Todd said...

She looks so cute, in her very preppy little school clothes! I can't believe that our little granddaughters are in Kindergarten. Breya sure loves school too, in Santa Clara. Cameron is in first grade and loves to tell me all about her days at school

Trent & Tara said...

Hey Paula its Tara Leavitt..how are you guys doing? I can't believe she is in kindergarden. She looks so much like Brooke.